Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Snow Angels!!



So there is a reason my sister began calling my parents "The SHOW". They well are and can be the show as they venture through life together. Visiting us in Iowa is no different. I'll explain....my mom thought it would be fun to take a snowy pic for their Christmas card this year...I agreed. So I thought "I'll find a pine tree with some snow on it as a good background." We drove around the corner to a vacant farm and I pulled over. In hindsight I should have verbalized,"Stay on the road and we'll get the tree in the background." I guess I assume too much! As I come around the car my mom proceeded to try and stomp through the snow to get to the tree! Not realizing there is a ditch on the side of the road and the snow is probably about 3-5 feet deep! Yep, you guessed it! Her foot went down, way down, up to her knees the snow came! She then yelled for me and began to laugh that she is stuck in the snow! I am actually kicking myself that I didn't begin taking pics right then and there! But I was being a good daughter and tried to help her out! So these are the pics I eventually began to take after she was "pulled out" of the snow-we eventually did get a cute pic of the two of them for the card (after much laughing in between)! Thank goodness! I would have hated to lose her in 3 feet of snow!!LOL!!


You can see here she is still laughing that she was stuck!!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

TOO funny!! Making Memories :)

joyness said...

Oh Steve U R funny!!